With me, you will receive a Trained & Certified, Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, at typical listing agent prices! Regardless of your home's value, I treat all of my listing clients with the same high level of service!
Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move, while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation, to closing the deal and beyond. I pride myself on repeat & referral business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
- Sit down and share with you, the special strategies, tools and techniques that I utilize, to outperform your competition!
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including; schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
My Complimentary Services Include:
- Professional Staging Consultation
- Professional Photos (Aerial and Twilight)
- Multiple Photo Virtual Tour
- Live Video Tour (Listings over $500K)
- Matterport: 3D Virtual Tour (Listings over $500K)
- Listing Marketing Exposure to 5000+ Websites and 10,000+ Realtors Statewide
- Full Color Brochure, for your home and yard sign
- Holding Open Houses, if necessary (my listings sell quickly)
- Listing your home on Xfinity® On Demand (Channel 888)
- And many more competitive advantages, to only be revealed in person!
Recent Home Sales:
What are homes selling for on your street? Contact me to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home:
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Staging your home is important and many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. I will pay for you to receive a complimentary staging consultation, by a Kariel Staging Professional and also have vast experience, fresh ideas and many local resources to present your home in the most effective manner.
- Broker's Commission is To Be Determined at the listing appointment and varies with each situation. The standard listing commission is 6%. 3.3% to the listing agent and 2.7% to the buyer's agent.
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- RE/MAX RESULTS Broker’s Admin Fee is $449
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid Real Estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.